Thursday, December 1, 2011

Outfit of the Day - Dec 1

I almost forgot that I was planning to post outfit photos starting December 1 and guess what?  I almost did did.  My how time flies. This is what I wore to work today. Luckily it came together pretty nicely after a few jacket and shoe changes.


top: ATL
Jacket: ATL via Ebay
sweater: ATL 
white sleeveless shirt: ATL
skirt: Express
tights: Hue
shoes: vintage
necklace: Old Navy

No Xmas decorations just yet. Tree on Sunday, then decorations.  I'm planning a small Xmas cocktail  party on December 17th. This party suddenly came together today with 10 confirmed invites.  I gotta plan the menu.

currently:
*reading "Delerium" by Lauren Oliver
*listening to "Jeepster" by T.Rex
*exercise: None today
*obsession: plaid jackets but can't find any.
*seen: THE MUPPET MOVIE - Animal is my favorite.

2 comments:

  1. This thread has great information on shopping. A friend of mine told me about this cool app that allows you to get instant feedback from your Facebook friends on whether you should buy something or not (for themselves or as a gift). Here's the link - I think the app is coming out around Black Friday but you can sign up now:

    http://bit.ly/sibifm

    ReplyDelete