Thursday, December 1, 2011

Outfit of the Day - Dec 1

I almost forgot that I was planning to post outfit photos starting December 1 and guess what?  I almost did did.  My how time flies. This is what I wore to work today. Luckily it came together pretty nicely after a few jacket and shoe changes.


top: ATL
Jacket: ATL via Ebay
sweater: ATL 
white sleeveless shirt: ATL
skirt: Express
tights: Hue
shoes: vintage
necklace: Old Navy

No Xmas decorations just yet. Tree on Sunday, then decorations.  I'm planning a small Xmas cocktail  party on December 17th. This party suddenly came together today with 10 confirmed invites.  I gotta plan the menu.

currently:
*reading "Delerium" by Lauren Oliver
*listening to "Jeepster" by T.Rex
*exercise: None today
*obsession: plaid jackets but can't find any.
*seen: THE MUPPET MOVIE - Animal is my favorite.

1 comment: