Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Post Thanksgiving - 30 Days of Blogging Starting December




top and necklace: F21
black jeans: ATL
shoes: Zara


Hope everyone had a fabulously wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. I know I did.

It looks as though I've fallen behind with my blogging and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my blog.  Overall, this blog was an outlet for me and gave me the opportunity to post some photos of my outfits and a little glimpse of my life, a sort of memoir through clothes and places I've been. What I like about blogging is capturing the three hobbies I enjoy the most: blogging, clothing and photography. While my outfit photos are just mere snapshots, I hope to include some miscellaneous better SLR photos of random things and places I've been.

So I've decided to challenge myself a bit further by posting 5 outfits a week every day starting December 1 - January 1 (this will include New Year's, that's if I'm doing anything). I may include other photos too, but we'll see.  Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you will be wearing!
    Glad you had a great Thanksgiving ~ was wondering where you've been! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This thread has great information on shopping. A friend of mine told me about this cool app that allows you to get instant feedback from your Facebook friends on whether you should buy something or not (for themselves or as a gift). Here's the link - I think the app is coming out around Black Friday but you can sign up now:

    http://bit.ly/sibifm

    ReplyDelete
  3. This thread has great information on shopping. A friend of mine told me about this cool app that allows you to get instant feedback from your Facebook friends on whether you should buy something or not (for themselves or as a gift). Here's the link - I think the app is coming out around Black Friday but you can sign up now:

    http://bit.ly/sibifm

    ReplyDelete