Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 - Year in Review, Part 1 (Jan - May)

2011 was a good year and can't help but reminisce about some good things via photos of course.

1. January 1 - Hubby, my brother and I celebrated my birthday in DC. We ended up going to an Odeon Cafe, a great italian restaurant near Dupont Circle, and having a fabulous dinner for my birthday out.



Dh and I went to Jamaica for our anniversary (January 17) and his sister's beach wedding. 




2. Next fab trip was in April to see my good friend, Michael, get married to his CA sweet heart in Palo Alto, then it was off to go to San Francisco for a bike tour of the city.  This was one of my favorite trips.







Hubby and I began our biking hobby in San Francisco.



4.  In May, we discovered Rails to Trails conservancy which is a non-profit organization dedicated in preserving old rail lines which have been converted to paved trails for pedestrians and bicyclists for a healthier environment.  No photos because I can't seem to find them.

I also got to travel with my mom and go to Boston to visit my sister at the North End. Great italian and pastries.





To Be Continued.....


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this walk down memory lane! Time goes by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete