Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday - Day 2 of 30 days (and Flashback Friday)





whole outfit: ATL

Just another day at the office.  A bit dressy casual but I was fine with that.

Flashback Friday video: club music I miss, "It's a Fine Day" by Opus III.




currently:
*reading "Delerium" by Lauren Oliver
*listening to "Stacie Ann" by the Fratellis
*exercise: cardio weight class
*obsession: Trader Joe's baked jalapeno cheese crunchies
*seen: "Going the Distance" with Drew Barrymore and Justin Long

4 comments:

  1. I like the outfit! Be sure join me tomorrow with your best or party outfit for a new linkup feature tomorrow at my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks comfortable but very office like. Love the wide leg on those pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This thread has great information on shopping. A friend of mine told me about this cool app that allows you to get instant feedback from your Facebook friends on whether you should buy something or not (for themselves or as a gift). Here's the link - I think the app is coming out around Black Friday but you can sign up now:

    http://bit.ly/sibifm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely style you have. I think the belt gives this look a neat 'finish'.

    ReplyDelete