Monday, December 26, 2011

Post Xmas Blues, but not really!

This is what I wore on Xmas Day. We stayed at a hotel so that's where these so called photos were taken with the exception of the last 2 photos. Baby in photo is my dear hubby and little Lily, his 6 month old niece whom we haven't seen until now. Had to show you all how adorable they both are (hubby and baby).  (sweater: Old Navy, top: Loft, jeans: Old Navy; booties: Old Navy, silver cuff: NYC)







It was the end of the night, and I had forgotten to touch up my red lipstick.

I hope everyone had a good Xmas as I did. It was a short weekend and we had to come back today since dear hubby had to go back to work. He was bit disappointed because he hadn't seen his family in a while but such is life when you have to go back to work. At least we got to see them 2 days in a row and not just the one day we normally do.

We visited hubby's family out in the country in Northern Maryland this weekend. It was good to get out of the city for a while and get some fresh air.






I got some goodies from dh mostly in the form of bicycling gear (which I wanted) plus a Nook. I gave my dh an IPad that he's been wanting forever and an outfit. We were both happy with everything we got.

Anyway, I feel grossed out eating badly this weekend and as I end this post, I will get ready for  a nice long run in the blustery cold day. Lots of New Years resolutions for the New Year. Will post later.



2 comments:

  1. Northern Maryland??? Looks too bucolic for Maryland! These are beautiful photos!
    I feel gross too....too much eating and laying around in pj's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sweater on you and have considered getting one myself. How has it held up? I have had bad luck with Old Navy knits in the past...

    ReplyDelete