If you recall on Christmas 2014, we came home to major flooding in our condominium due to a busted hot water heater from the 4th floor neighbors. Ceilings, walls, and floors were damaged so we had to deal with the condo insurance peeps. This process took over 6 months so we decided to proceed with renovations.
- New Years at the Black Cat with Peach O'Dell and her Orchestra.
- Sideswiped by a car in the city but we were okay. Car was okay too.
- Ran the Cherry Blossom 10-miler (again). This is my go-to race every year.
- Took swing dance lessons...twice. It's harder than you think.
- Yearly NYC trip for the 5 Boro Bike tour and saw THE Sartorialist (Scott Schuman) sitting outside of the restaurant.
- DC United made the playoffs but lost. I got the hubs 2016 season tickets for his big birthday. VIP seats here we come.
- Saw lots of shows from FFS, PiL, UB-40, and Glen Hansard.
- RENOVATIONS ARE DONE! WEll almost.
- Our condo building caught on fire in early December and we were displaced for 2 weeks. Luckily we had no damage but the other side of the building is still off limits.
- Home Sweet Home! Nothing is better than sleeping in your own bed.
- Xmas fun in NC beach with the in-laws in 79 degree weather. No sign of snow.
2016 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Mayb your 2016 be filled with happiness and joy.