Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Weekend With Irene

The hurricane has finally left the Washington area.  Fortunately, we had no major problems except for some downed trees.  People south of us were not so lucky with lots of power outages.

With the bad weather outside, I hadn't been outside once this weekend or exercised or overate.   What I had been doing was playing dress up. I got a chance to try on all my clothes to see if they fit, take photos, then sort them out for my Ebay pile. Then I tackled my shoes as you can see by the photo. Of course, I couldn't get rid of any of them because I LOVE SHOES!!!!! And I do wear them. Sometimes. :)  This did not include my winter shoes / boots.


Anyway, it was great day in.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were unscathed!
    It was a hell of a night here on the Jersey Shore. Quite possibly the worst night of my life.

    Today work is closed, and I have been sitting here online relaxing and coming down off the Irene high.
    If I had more energy I would play with my wardrobe too!

    ReplyDelete