Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Little Window Shopping Today

top:  Banana Republic circa early 2003
jeans: ATL
shoes: Cindy 

This is an old outfit I decided to wear out today. I love the Banana Republic top and I hope it never wears out, but unfortunately it is cotton and too much washing will wear it out.  The jeans are my staple ATL and shoes are great to walk around in.  Ah, my hair is sicking up in all the wrong part.  I need a trip badly.

Anywho, I went to the mall and decided to go into Forever 21 which is quite rare and you will have to be in the right mindset before you get too overwhelmed with clothes.  I was actually looking for cute printed tops, but ended up trying on solids.  Nothing had a WOW factor so here are a few things I tried on but didn't buy.  (My old IPHONE takes decent pictures, slightly fuzzy,  but no flash so at least I don't get those darn shadows)




Then it was off to Ann Taylor Loft to try on a few jackets.  I liked them all but realized I have too many black and gray jackets this year so I needed to stop buying them (unless I accidently find them on extra sale and extra discounts, and petite sizes).








Lastly, DSW was on my way so I decided to get my shoe thrills by trying on a quite a few unusual pairs of shoes that I couldn't afford.

 I can't remember the brand of the shoe but it was a brand I've never heard.

 Silver Seychelles shoes

 Same as above

 Don't know if I liked these but wanted to try. Can't remember brand.



These were by Tahari I think or Liz Clairborne.  Loved the fuscia color. 


Good old Steve Madden shoes.

Another pair of Seychelles at the sale rack.





I really, really liked these suede pumps by Steve Madden but I thought they were a bit too expensive even if they were on sale.


Another pair of Steve Maddens.


Shoes by Beverly Feldmen - too high and too expensive, but cute




No comments:

Post a Comment