Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ho Hum!




Scarf: H&M
Cardigan: ATL
Pants: ATL
Booties: ATL
Tank: H&M
Belt: F21

Do you ever have one of those days when you look in the full closet and have nothing to wear?  It happens to me more often than not and the problem isn't that I don't have enough clothes, it's just that I don't feel the clothes on that particular day.  I want my outfit to make me feel good and thin and confident and that's the hard part.  Today though I particularly felt good.  Maybe it's because I had the usual slimming dark pants with black booties and the fitted cardigan or maybe it's the way I photographed myself.  This was one of those times where I actually felt good and looked "skinny" on camera or maybe I'm just getting used to looking at myself.  Or maybe all the working out is paying off.

The scarf looked good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment