Monday, November 1, 2010

Boots!!!!








I have a love for boots. (No, I take that back. I have a LOVE for shoes. Period.) But my focus is on boots today and more specifically the vintage lace-up style which has been avoiding me like the plague.  Granted I never buy boots too often and when I do, I make them last for 2+ years if I can help it. So... I'm always hesitant to buy vintage boots and end up buying new ones from some retail store.  These are a few finds that I have not yet purchased. Why?  Because I'm afraid they might not fit correctly or they're too old or just a tad bit expensive for old boots.

The only thing about this seasons boots are that they ridiculously too long for me. I'm only 5'1" and the new trend over-the-knee styles make my legs heavier than they should (and I don't have skinny legs). So, I peruse the sites to find a reasonable priced vintage lace up boot that I can afford. Unfortunately, the boots above are over $50 which I guess I can wait on.


No comments:

Post a Comment