Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello World!!!

Jacket:  Old Navy
white shirt:  ATL
jeans: ATL
shoes: Seychelles


wrap sweater: ATL
paisley top: Ebay / ATL
black pants: ATL
shoes: Anthropologie

Yes, it's been a week or more since I last posted. I've been crazy with work and unfortunately I'm not sure if I will still be working at my place of employment.  I will know more either this week or next.  


But meanwhile, I did take a few pictures this week before I went to work. I'm realizing I'm getting more preppy in the way I dress, maybe because my place of employment is so conservative.  It seems like I've lost my "cool" factor or I must be getting older.  Must bring that "oomph" back.  Please note that we have a business casual environment so we can wear  dressy jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment