Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dresses and more dresses

I can't stop shopping for the life of me even when I know finances are tight right now.  I guess it's the only thing that makes me feel good is clothes.  Work is good in a sense and I'm not complaining.  I just wish I was doing more.

Anyway, I had a dentist appointment today and I knew I couldn't miss the appointment since Anthropologie was a block away.  I've been wanting this bicylette shirt dress for a long time and paid full price for it. I know I'll be wearing it for quite some time.  It is a bit cutesy in a retro 50's sort of way and I know B will hate because it's not sexy enough for him. Whatever.  The cream dress is what I ordered on line in petite and I'm hoping it will fit better once it gets here. If not, I guess I'll return it.

I keep wondering if I'm too old to be wearing these kinds of dresses.  Maybe I should concentrate in to a modern (mod) look but more current.




B has gone out tonight so I have the whole place to myself.  I dropped off my clothes on the kitchen table and was too tired to hang anything up.  I decided to watch So You Think You Can Dance, one of my favorite shows, and of course one of my dreams as a child to become a dancer.  So I watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment