Monday, July 25, 2011

What do you do when clothes don't fit?




top: ATL
pants: ATL ( waist is too big so it makes me look huge)
shoes: Nine West
belt: F21

This is not the usual post about weight gain for once, but let's turn it the other way: I've lost 25 lbs. to be exact and it has taken approximately 1.5 -2 years to get here. I still have 5 lbs. until goal and that will be the hardest to maintain. Yes. This is a great accomplishment and one that I thought I would never get to., but weight loss can bring upon other problems such as:

  • favorite clothes that are too big, i.e. pants above are 1.5 sizes to big so my tummy looks huge.
  • no time to get anything altered. 
  • it's too costly to replace everything.
  • and the major thing, my face looks all saggy and gaunt. That's the worst. I look old.  (Hence the far away photos)
Anyway, I'll still take being skinny over a saggy face any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment