Saturday, July 16, 2011

Good news on the weight loss front!!

The day started of really great when I ventured to my ww meeting to find out I had lost another 1.4 lbs. and  a grand total loss of 25 lbs. as of 2 years ago. Wow.  How time flies.  I still have 4.8 lbs. left to my goal and I think I can manage it if I stay true to myself and keep up with my activities and healthy eating. Plus, I haven't been this weight since I was in my early 20s and feels really DAMN great. (BTW, I'm not in my 30s anymore either.  :)  

Today, dh and I decided to stick around our DC neighborhood and venture out to Columbia Heights for a Target run, and quick lunch at Julia's Empanadas.  I had the jamaican beef while dear hubs had the vegetarian, spinach. We also had a small gazpacho soup and small salad that came with our meal.




My outfit was not great and I had helmet head from riding our bikes.  Some people just look good on a bike. I am not one of those people.

 top: gap (old)
cargo pants: ATL
shoes: sketchers

No comments:

Post a Comment