Friday, July 29, 2011

Music is Life.

No outfit post today because I haven't had time to download anything so I'll ramble on about my so called life.

What was I thinking this morning? I took my bike to work this morning only to be hit with steam in my face. I knew it was going to be warm out but I didn't realize that at 8:40 a.m. it was 88 degrees which felt like 99 and by the time I got to work, I was soaking wet. I had to stop off at the gym to dry off.

After yesterday's excitement of seeing Ian Somerhalder, today's schedule will be just as good. Work will be fairly quiet which gives me a chance to catch up on paperwork, then a long lunch break at the gym and then afterwards meeting up with a good friend for drinks, dinner and then our SO's will join us for a concert.

We're going to see Blackberry Bells at the Black Cat, a local band that plays incredible garage/blues/soul/ 60's twang rock and roll. Check them out here at this link to hear a bit of their music. Sheer awesomeness in my humble opinion: www.myspace.com/theblackberrybelles . No videos out but a concert on youtube.

Please don't confuse them with the Black Belles - another awesome band, produced by Jack Black.

Can you tell how much I LOVE MUSIC!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment