Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's A Good Day!!




This is sooo NOT fashion related so forgive me for blogging nonsense stuff.


I feel like a teenager today. Why? Because of these things:

  • High point of the day - Got to meet Ian Somerhalder of Lost / Vampire Diaries fame. Total hotness although a bit scrawny which I'm assuming most actors are.   I look horrible of course, wearing a suit because of a work function.  I hate suits!



  • I felt like a giggly teenager taking a photo with him. Hello...how old am I?
  • Friend from Baltimore said the Pschedelic Firs are coming to concert in September- talk about a blast from my teenage past. Already saw them in the early 2000's. I'll have to think about this.
I guess it's going to be a good day.

1 comment:

  1. You look great!
    How cool...I love rubbing elbows with the rich and famous!

    And the Psychedelic Furs????
    Oh my.
    Pretty in Pink and Love My Way have to be two of my all time faves.
    Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete