Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Look at the stars...look how they shine for you...

Ah Coldplay. I forgot how good they were. It's too bad I never saw them in concert but I'm sure they will come around my neck of the woods eventually (they always do).

So yesterday was quite a shopping day but I wanted to post a picture of my black faux leather jacket that I got this past weekend from Macy's.  I got to say it looks pretty good.  Now all I need is a motorcycle to go with the jacket.

faux leather jacket: Macy's



I should have worn my red heels or my red patent leather boots, but as usual I was trying stuff on for the camera, not really for going out.  Plus, it's been quite warm out.

This top was very unusual and I like the contrasting color:

top/cardi: F21


More pics to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment