Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh my!!

So much for updating my blog.  It's been a little over a week and there has been lots to do, but unfortunately no shopping as pay day will be on Tuesday.  I can't wait for discount shopping on Ebay and such.

The bad thing about this time of year is that you can't really buy summer clothes as all the new Fall lines are out and most of the summer sales are over.  And you really can't buy any Fall / Winter clothes because it's still 90 degrees outside and the heat doesn't seem to let up except for short periods of time.

A few things from ebay I'm in like with:

So these seem to the be the go-to items for fall. The second outfit reminds me of the 80's which I think I can still get away with.  I like the idea of the first one. I'll have to think about though.

Lately, I've been drawn to color but as you can see the outfits on the left are very neutral.  I'll have to figure some out brighten them up...maybe jewelry or a cool bag. Too much to think about right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment