Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Postings - Day 1

hubby with niece - July 29, 2012

I vow to post in my blog for at least one month just to see if I can do it and that starts today, August 1st.

Lots happening in my life right now: busy with work and travel although not so much in terms of taking photographs but that's going to change.Since work will be quite slow this month (August 1 through September 10),  here are a list of a few things on my agenda in no particular order:

  1. Make my goal weight about 5-10lbs. to go.
  2. Work out 5-6x a week: incorporate weight training, yoga, and ballet for a toned,chiseled look.
  3. Update my blog everyday if possible.
  4. Post photographs of my daily life.
  5. Prime and paint small bookcases for second bedroom.
  6. Organize 2nd bedroom.
  7. Purge old clothing: sell on Ebay or send to Goodwill.
  8. Go see live music at the many venues in town.
  9. Have a girl's night in (or maybe out).
  10. Train for the NYC Century bike tour on September 9th - plan on doing 55 miles.
  11. Discover and eat at a new restaurant.
  12. Must check out the many art museums. 
  13. "Window" shop for Fall items. 
  14. Discover new music.
  15. Hem/alter pants and sew up button holes.
  16. Sign up for photo classes.
  17. Sign up for a sewing class.
  18. Sign up for a 10k or 10-mile race
  19. Shop my closet so no buying clothes if I can help it and Fall will be here fast.
  20. Clean house in general: dust, dry clean drapes, etc.
  21. Start commuting to work if I ever get my bike back from the shop.
That's it for now. If I remember anything else, I'll add it to the long list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment