Monday, April 30, 2012

Meet Me On Monday...







Since it's going to be quite slow at work this week, I thought I would start the week off by answering some of these questions borrowed from MEET ME ON MONDAY of NEVER GROWING OLD Blogger.

1.  Tomorrow I am: going to work as usual.


2.  When is your birthday? January 1st.  Yes, I am a New Year's baby.


3.  What are you currently excited about?  We are going to NYC this weekend for a long weekend get away and also the NYC 5 Boro's 40 mile bike tour on Sunday.  So excited to hang out with my dear hubs, eat some good food, shop a little, and take lots of photos.




photo taken Oct. 2011 at the tweed ride


4.  Do you have any secrets? Of course. Who doesn't?? 


5.  What do you normally eat for lunch?  I usually take leftovers  or get something healthy from the cafeteria (soup and salad or sandwich).

No comments:

Post a Comment