Apparently I was too excited and got there too early but took a few photos anyway.
1. Georgetown sign - looking North on Wisconsin Ave.
2. Stopped my consignment shop - Ella Rue. No luck finding anything.
3. Walked by the Georgetown Lutheran Church with their fantastic rose garden, although you couldn't really see it.
4. Went up to Reservoir but nothing was going on up here except for the sign.
5. Looking Southbound on top of small park North Georgetown.
6. I had to get a pastry from Patisserie Poupon. For some reason I forget to take photos of my food. I ended up having a small quiche with salad, then a fruit tart.