Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday, Monday...Oh what wear???

cardigan: ATL
striped top: Talbots
belt: F21
black skinny pants: ATL
shoes: Sketchers

It's off to work again and it's becoming quite a struggle to figure out what to wear these days. Here are the reasons why:
  1. DC weather sucks.  One day it's 60 degrees, the next it is 95.
  2. I also ride my bike to work and while it's only 3 miles, I don't don the full bike regalia.  I do wear my work clothes and try to look doing it. :) There's no harm in looking good on a bike.
  3. I like skirts, but either it's too fluttery or too tight (not great for biking) or I haven't shaved the legs.
  4. I have way too much clothes so there are no excuse for not having anything to wear. Heck, didn't I just get 6 newish ATL suits from my sister?  I can dress that up for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment