Sunday, May 22, 2011

Boston - the City That Never.....?????

The weather in Boston was miserable!!!  It was a cold 60s and misty, not even a peep of sun until Saturday which ended up to be cold and foggy by 5 p.m. I did, however, get a chance to shop at the Galleria over at Lechmere.  I know what you're thinking:  you go to Boston and shop at another mall like they don't have malls over here!! Hey I was with my mom and my sister (who only shops for function...ah, quelle dommage !!)

So what did I really buy? Well not the hat from Aldo because it was quite pricey at $25 although I really, really did like it.  Maybe I'll go back.

hat: Aldo
raincoat: Nine West
bag: Coach



necklace: purchased from Old Navy this past Friday, Boston
bag: my coach bag
all else, my stuff
bad hair day for short hair

Anyway, the pluses - I snagged 4 suits from my sister's goodwill bag that don't fit her anymore!!   Those I do need for work. Oh,  and got a few pieces of jewelry to jazz up the suits. No shoes unfortunately.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment