Friday, December 17, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

With the upcoming New Year, I feel like I must make a list of goals that I always end up making but never accomplishing. There are so many things I want to do and yet so little time to do them in.  So, I will make reasonable New Year's resolutions and hopefully stick with them.  Okay, NOT hopefully, but WILL stick to them.

Here are the following:

  1. B gets a job
  2. I find something I'm passionate about and make it into a profitable career
  3. Save, Save, Save - I want to look for another job eventually. I'm not having fun anymore at my current one.
  4. pay off car - it's possible but we'll see
  5. For once I don't have to say lose weight because I've lost my weight but still have 10 lbs to go. 
  6. Maybe I'll go back to school and do something fun
  7. travel more and/or visit family more
  8. once I get my sewing machine, I'd like to hem all my clothes that I love
  9. Not spend
  10. Sell items on Ebay - I've had some luck on there
Possibly more to add to the list later.

No comments:

Post a Comment