Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend!!!

Friday - Date with B.  Dinner at Jyoti and a movie (Iron Man 2).  Awesome movie.

Saturday - H's birthday out.  What to wear? Where to go?  What's wrong with me?  I can't seem to make any decisions lately.  I decided to try out a whole bunch of outfits and ended up wearing boring but safe black.

dark jeans - ATL
black cardigan - ATL
black suede sandals - Nine West

Here are some of my other outfits.  My hair's a mess.   I think I need to cut it for the summer.


striped top - Talbots
steel blue/gray cardigan - ATL
skinny jeans - ATL
brown skinny belt - can't remember
black sandals - ??

Sunday - MOTHER'S DAY!!!  My mom and aunt and cousin came down to dc. I made a fabulous brunch consisting of creme brulee french toast, turkey bacon, fruit salad, cheese and toast, juice and coffee.  Afterwards, we ended up walking around at Eastern Market.  It was a wonderful day. I hope my mom enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment