Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another week gone by!!

Hair cut day is coming on Saturday. I can't wait. I did end up finding the hair cut I want but B kept saying that I would have to get it trimmed every 3 weeks. Men!! I know that already since I've had short all my life until just recently.  Here's the haircut I want:

Shorter versions


This one is a longer version. Love the textured look.

















I ended up winning the red dress from Ebay and am wearing it to work today. The dress is fabulous on and I'm thinking of investing in some more dresses for the summer. They are so easy to wear and all I have to do is throw on a jacket or a cardigan and make it work acceptable.  Currently waiting on a few items on ebay:


Not sure what brand these shoes are.

I think I want this Anthro dress too!!

Vintage necklace:
Okay. That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment