Monday, September 19, 2011

City Girl







faux leather jacket: Macy's
scarf: ATL
jeans: Levis skinny
wedge leopard print shoes: Tahari
bag: Anthropologie

This photo was taken in my hotel suite heading out to NYC on Saturday.  For once you can see some accessories on me (bag and scarf). I've notice that the way I dress lately depends on the mood I'm in.  It was chilly in the city with highs in the 60s (where did summer go???) so I'm glad I brought my jacket with me.

Need a new bag all year round bag. Anyone have any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. Cute outfit. Very comfortable and chic. I am a new reader and your blog is too cute. Try looking at TJ Maxx, Macys and different online boutiques for a new bag. They always have cute ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have wonderful style ... must learn from you! I'm your newest follower from Follow Friday 40 and Over! http://RaisingFigureSkaters.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it :) Love your blog i'm new member !!!
    COme on my blog you can win an OPI nail lacquer if you love my fan page !!!

    ReplyDelete