Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Blahs

I woke up feeling achy all over.  My neck has been bothering me for a few months and not sure whether it's my pillow, my mattress, my chair at work.  I made an appointment with chiropractor last week and will not be able to go until next week to see what the results of the x-rays were.  Hopefully its nothing, so meanwhile I have to bear with it until this friday.

I wore my Anthro dress to work last week.  It did look pretty cute on and the fit was just right.  Please disregard the bruises on my left knee as I tend to bang it up on my bike too much:



It's a gloomy date out with rain in the forecast.  The house is a mess and I have no desire to clean up although I know I'll feel much better if I do.  B and I were thinking about riding the bikes today but not sure when the rain will start up.  I've got get some exercise in this week since it may be raining all week and won't be able to ride the bike to work.  This was my brother and B last weekend at Belle Haven Park in Alexandria.  We ended up riding a total of 12 miles near Mt. Vernon to Belle Haven. We almost made it to Old Town but were too tired:



Another thought occurred to me also: I need to start clearing out some of my summer clothes for the year and start posting on Ebay to make a little cash. Now I know the summer stuff isn't in season any longer but at least I can put a way the clothes for a while.  I really also want to invest in a sewing machine so I can alter some of my "big" clothes which I really don't want to get rid of.  The sewing machine will have to wait of course.   Money is a bit tight right now.

I did not see my mom last night and I was hoping not to see here this weekend.  Is it bad of me to do that?  Am I a bad daughter for not visiting this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment