Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Oh why Oh why did I go window shopping???

The Labor Day weekend was quite fun actually. Had my sister and friends over on Friday. Saturday, we ended up going to Old Town, Alexandria which turned out to be a most glorious and also the worst day of my life.  The day was a beautiful 70 degrees and then my first sneeze hit. Then a second, and third, and so on.  At first I thought it was allergies, but turned out to be a full cold. Who knew?   I managed to get to Ann Taylor Loft and check out a few Fall Items that I so want. Unfortunately, their site won't allow me to copy their pics.

WANT LIST FROM ATL:
*color block tunic - I WANT THIS  (I managed to copy this pic)
*Spotted Multi Tier Shell (white top with polka dots)
*Dolman sleeve sweater with pockets (gray)
*3/4 sleeve cardigan with bow (pale pink)
*Scuba lean trousers

Afterwards, I wasn't feeling up to shopping so went home and slept.

Sunday, ended up going to a town center where there was an Anthropologie. I didn't try anything new, but ended up finding the Polynesian Greetings dress I had wanted and it was on sale.  It is one size too big but I couldn't pass this dress up for $39.95 so somehow I'll need to alter the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment