Thursday, April 22, 2010

Woe is me!!


For the life of me, I am so ticked off at the scalpers for offering outrageous prices to $20 tickets for the sold out show of Echo and the Bunnymen.  I'm willing to go up a bit, but come on?  $80 for one ticket?  This is soooo wrong.  Plus, I need 4 tickets. Anyone know anyone who can't go?

Meanwhile, growing out my hair is becoming quite a burden.  After 15 years of short hair, I've decide to grow my hair out and at its current stage, it is a boring bob with bangs and peekaboo highlights.  The pluses:  I can put my hair back in a ponytail. ooh yeah!  The minuses:  with the upcoming humidity, a bad frizz has begun and my so called straight hair is curly. Who knew? I have no idea what to do with it.  Anyone have any suggestions as to a type of product I can use to tame the frizz? 

No comments:

Post a Comment