Tuesday, July 20, 2010

OMG - Charlatans UK!!!



I've been reminiscing about the past lately mostly thinking about my college days in the early 90's:  the music I listened to, the clothes I wore, the concerts I went to, the night clubs.  Music was my only outlet next to clothes although I really didn't follow the trends because I mostly wore black and tried to be "goth" but not really. Maybe mod was the correct term I'd use for my fashion sense. Too bad we didn't have digital cameras back then because I would have loved to post some old pictures. 

As for reminiscing, the Charltans UK are coming to concert at the Black Cat on September 9 and I can't wait to see them.  I purchased tickets as soon as I saw the line up and I didn't want to make the mistake of having them sell out like Echo and the Bunnymen.  Ahh, flashback from the past.  Is it okay for me to still listen go to concerts and feel young again?  I think it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment