Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fall Fashion

While it's 95+ degrees outside, Fall Fashion has already sprouted in the retail world.  Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for cooler weather, but right now I'm just getting into my Summer fashion clothes with all the brights, whites and florals.  I am missing the color blocking look though.

And wouldn't you know it, I just recieved the Fall catalog from J. Crew and it has the most amazing clothes. It kind of reminds me of late 80's early 90's feel to them, mostly back and seem very french chic. I would love to go back to my roots of wearing black and can't wait.




My Fall Shoes Lusts:


J crew - Coddington suede platforms

J Crew: Dorian Wedges

J Crew: McAlister Wedge boots

Seychelles: Dancing the night away


J Crew: Tilly two tone platforms

One more item for the winter that I'm in love with is the Islington Coat by Boden - I call it nouveau vintage and it comes in grey and purple:


Another item I've been obssessing about is a black leather jacket preferably the 2nd one from the left. I like structure in a leather jacket:



No comments:

Post a Comment