Friday, July 30, 2010

About yesterdays post...

After skimming through J Crews fall catalog, I started reminiscing about the past again, especially during my college years, say early 90's.

At that time I was still finding myself through fashion and music. Some of the first concerts I ever went to were:
1. Duran Duran - okay this band really ages me now but I was still in middle school and high school. I was in love with Simon Le Bon then moved on to John Taylor who still looks pretty darned hot.


2. Depeche Mode - "People Are People" was the first songs I heard from this band and 5 albums later, they were still my favorite. 


3. The Ramones - I fell in love with them after seeing "Rock and Roll High School".  The ultimate punk band (in my opinion) with catchy and simple music. 

4. Charlie Sexton (only the most beautiful man at that time) - I can't even remember what he sang but new I wanted to see him concert. 

5. Sisters of Mercy (before they became a "rock" band) - "... I want more..." - I can still dance to this group at this day. 


6. Siouxie and the Banshees - typical Goth band. Siouxie is still the coolest goth chick ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment